Special requirements need special measures – a never ending flood of scandals in the sector of medical engineering compel legislators to keep tightening standards. In cooperation with our customers we develop electronics for medical appliances that meet these demands. We adhere to ISO 13485.
- Electronics for medical tubs (galvanic baths)
- Electronics for cuff controllers
- Electronics for tourniquets
Sturdiness, durability, reliability, function in rough environments (EMC), … these are but some of the demands industrial electronics are expected to cope with. Our extensive experience in this field guarantees that your products lives up to these expectations.
- Electronics for extraction/suction systems
- Electronics for screw compressors
- Sewer and drain inspection systems
- Electronic load for engine test stands
- Electronics for cogeneration plants (combined heat and power, CHP)
Lighting technology has changed drastically over the last ten years and power-LEDs are widely in use nowadays. We have been active in the sector since 2003 and have come by profound knowledge and wealth of experience on the way. In close cooperation with lighting designers we will help your vision of object illumination become reality.
- Electronics for LED indicators on motorbikes
- Lighting for lecture halls, churches, theatres
- Electronics for special lighting designs
- Electronics for controlling UV-LED arrays for hardening paints and varnishes